Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Unless otherwise stated or specified, the purpose of our data processing activities is the pursuit of our own business purposes. We use different legal bases for the data processing.
- If you give us consent for certain processing operations of personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 I lit. a of the GDPR hereinafter also referred to as "consent").
- If the processing of personal data is necessary for the initiation or performance of a contract whose (potential) contracting party is the data subject, e.g. if you inquire about products and/or order goods with us and the data processing is necessary for the delivery of the goods, Article 6 I lit. b of the GDPR is the legal basis (hereinafter also referred to as "contract performance").
- If the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation, e.g. for the fulfilment of tax filing obligations, Article 6 I lit. c of the GDPR is the legal basis.
- The processing of personal data may, according to Article 6 I lit. f of the GDPR, be permitted under data protection law if it is necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, insofar as the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not predominate (hereinafter also referred to as "balance of interests"). We consider the performance of our business in the interest of safeguarding the jobs of our employees and of the well being of shareholders as our fundamental legitimate interest. This is also covered by the legitimate interests of companies expressly described by the European legislator. Therefore, a legitimate interest can be assumed if the data subject and the company are in a customer relationship (Recital 47 sentence 2 of the GDPR) or personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. .
You have the following rights regarding us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
Opposition to or revocation of the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation will affect the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have notified us. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in each case in the following description of functions. In the event of such a revocation, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons with which we continue the processing. Of course, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Concerning your objection to advertising, you can contact us using the details shown in section 1..
Analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
- to save the inserted preferences;
- to avoid reinsert the same information several times during the visit such as your username and password;
- to analyze the use of the services and content provided by Usedtyres.co.uk to optimize their navigation experience and services offered.
This type of cookie allows some sections of the site to work properly. There are two categories: persistent and session cookies:
- Persistent cookiee: once the browser is closed they will not be destroyed but remain to a preset deadline
- Session cookie: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent by our domain, are necessary to display accurately the website and in relation to the technical services offered, and they will always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about site use. Usedtyres.co.uk will use this information as unidentified statistics analysis to improve the use of the site and in order to make content more interesting and relevant to users' desires. This type of cookie collects nameless data about the user's activity and how it came to the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site or from third-party domains..
Analysis cookies of third parties service
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as visited pages, residence time, source of origin, geographic origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third parties domains outside the site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third parties software services (such generating maps software and additional software that provide further services). These cookies are sent by third parties domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send online advertising in line with the user's preferences within the pages of the site.
For all other types of cookies, the approval can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following modalities:
- Using specific browser configurations or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that compose the site.
- The website may contain links to other Web pages that have their own Privacy Statement which may be different from the one adopted by Usedtyres.co.uk and which therefore does not respond to these sites
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the site.
Websites and third parties services
By changing settings in using third parties services.
|Cookie||Domain||Third Party Cookie||Profiling Cookies||Session Cookie|
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
If you want to explore the modalities with which your browser saves cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the sites of their respective vendors.
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US|
|Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265|